- A comedian, esp. a professional one
- (comic) of or relating to or characteristic of comedy; “comic hero”
- (comic) comedian: a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts
- Comic strips
- (comic) amusing: arousing or provoking laughter; “an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls”; “an amusing fellow”; “a comic hat”; “a comical look of surprise”; “funny stories that made everybody laugh”; “a very funny writer”; “it would have been laughable if it hadn’t hurt so
- Japanese term for Lolita, which means young, pre-teen girls.
- short for lolita meaning pre-teenage girls; should not be confused with Lolita fashion.
Comic Fiesta 2011 – My Outfit!
It was really nice seeing all the other girls again Gosh, I think the last time I saw them was at last year’s CF!
This year was a predominantly sweet crowd. I think there were only two of us that I could safely identify as classic, with another two or three somewhere in between sweet and classic.
I’m pretty proud of my outfit today! It was a last-minute thing, and ended up looking pretty good for something I was scrambling to put together at 1am the night before.
Also – that’s a new wig I’m wearing! It looks a little off in this photo, but it looks really great😀 It’s half-tied at the back, and I clipped two dusty pink Surface Spell roses onto the tied-up part.
I was originally carrying a different brown bag, but the handles started flaking off I’ll have to see how I can repair that because I really love that bag! The bag in the picture was originally a carrier bag for some things I promised a few friends.
Uh, don’t mind the edited and blurry picture! It was a rushed picture taken in my hair salon (had a wedding dinner to attend the same night). Also, don’t mind the tired derpface – it was tiring facing the crowds, and I was very tired from the Christmas party the night before and getting up at 5.30am that morning to help with church stuff.
Blouse: Innocent World
Petticoat: In The Starlight
Tights: Aldo (I think)
Shoes: Secret Shop
Original Bag: Midofi – replica of IW violin bag in brown
Bag in picture: Aldo, with a dusty pink LV scarf tied onto it
Earrings & necklace: I think it’s from somewhere in San Francisco, but it could also be something my jeweller made for me.
Wig: Somewhere on TaoBao
Cosplayer: Arturo Pozo in Loli Mode
Photography: Wendy Araujo